GLASS Inc. understand that companies may need construction, industrial and other equipment whether on a short-term or long -term basis for operational purposes and we are able to assist in this regard.
We have taken the initiative to make equipment available for our clients to rent at very competitive rates to enable them to get the job done and avoid needles expenditures.
Including but not limited to:
- Lighting Towers
- Drill Pipes
- Adjustable Self Propelled Rotary Water Jetting Tools for cleaning of internal drill pipes
- Aqua Blasters
- Heavy Equipment rental
- Trucks & Trailers
- Welding Plants
- Wellhead Accessories
- Wellsite Accommodations
- Other Equipment
Supporting our customers' operations
- Providing lay down yards for equipment storage and inventory
- Supply Technicians and parts to repair and service Generators and Compressors
- solids control
- power generation
- horizontal tanks
- drilling equipment rental
- drilling fluid storage solutions
- Equipment certification, -. DNV Certified Skids.
- Waste water treatment
GLASS is a trusted industry partner, delivering the tools you need to support your operation, completions, production and maintenance projects.
Through our international alliances and networks, GLASS Inc. is able to efficiently source anything our clients require - anywhere - from highly trusted sources.
Our partnerships allow us to achieve the ideal purchase: targeting value, product quality, and an optimal logistics solution to save time and money.
Our procurement clients expect and receive enhanced support for virtually all project requirements, reduced cost of labor, material delivery and a focused, low-risk acquisition process and systems.
Additionally, our agile operating model is capable of adjusting to variations in project size and work load to achieve cost savings to our clients.
We pride ourselves on partnering with employers and candidates. By matching the skills, expertise and experience to the job, we ensure the end result is an excellent match. Our labour hire staff can be deployed quickly from a pool of talented candidates which have been carefully hand selected to provide the employer with the labour hire staff the business requires. The labour hire services include providing staff for:
- Administration Staff Support
- Reception and Payroll Support
- Human Resources
- Trades and Engineering
Whether you want permanent, labour hire, temporary, short or long-term contract staff, we can help. We match employees with employers across a wide range of industries, including traineeships, apprenticeships, industrial, clerical, commercial and executive placements. Additionally, we can also manage the payrolls (salary, allotments, benefits, and remittances) of the supplied man power and secure and manage the insurance requirements of the supplied personnel.
Customs Brokerage Services
Our experienced customs brokers also take care of all customs brokerage service requirements for easy clearance of products imported or exported by clients.
Our services include:
- Resolving issues with Guyana Revenue Authority with regard to processing of customs entries.
- Obtain statutory compliances for companies with all local government agencies relevant their particular operations, especially with the GRA.
- Apply for and process the required customs bonds to facilitate speedy clearance of customs entries.
- Preparation and processing of all CG/duty free documents through all the relevant local government agencies, including the GRA and Customs.
- We can prepare and process all of your customs entries, obtain clearance and transport your imports from ports of entry to client's requested destinations.
- We can provide a ship clearance service for vessels entering and leaving Guyana, going to the Rig directly and leaving the Rig to proceed out of Guyana.
- We can also provide clearance services of the Rig and choppers.
Relocation and Domestic Support
GLASS knows that setting up a business in a foreign country is not limited to establishing an office. We can also help you find a temporary home in Guyana depending on your preference (e.g. hotel, serviced apartment, or residence in a safe, exclusive village). With our network, we can assure you that you are getting a great deal.
Office & Residential Rental
GLASS Inc. recognizes that setting up a business in a foreign country is not limited to establishing an office. The company also assists its clients in finding temporary homes for their personnel in Guyana depending on their preferences and budget (e.g. hotel, serviced apartment, or residence in a safe, exclusive village) at great deals.
Travel and Immigration
GLASS can arrange your specific travel requirements that an ordinary travel agent cannot provide. We are a 'Travel Agency Plus'. And in addition to organizing your flight reservations, we can arrange your hotel reservations and your airport transportation. We also manage the processing of visas to enter to Guyana and the approval of work permits.
The services offered to start-up companies include:
- Preparation, review and finalization of Contracts and Agreements.
- Handling registrations with the Guyana Revenue Authority for TIN and VAT and PAYE.
- Designing and printing of the Company letterhead and logo, business cards, invoice, quotation and all other forms, company seal and stamps, etc.
- Applications for Utilities, including telephone, internet and electricity.
- Advise on Insurance options.
- Oversee basic compliance with statutory and company requirements - PAYE, VAT, Corporation and Property Taxes, NIS Remittances.
- Assist in processing documents for Bank Accounts in the name of the Company including preparing business plans to satisfy bank requirements.
Documentation and Licenses
GLASS helps keep you away from headaches and misunderstandings brought about by unfamiliarity with the processes in securing permits. We can manage the processing of the documents and licenses that your company needs to operate or continue operating in the country. With our experienced professionals, we have in house expertise in the following:
- Investment Development Agreements
- Local Business Permits
- Tax Exempt Certificates
- Industry-Related Certificates
- Explosive Permits / Certificates
With GLASS, you do not have to worry about your land transportation needs while you're doing business in Guyana. Business executives may choose from our fleet, a service vehicle that matches their transportation requirements. Our well-maintained vehicles come with well-trained drivers. Emergency transportation services will be available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
GLASS Inc. also provides vessel clearance services for all types of vessels from all relevant authorities, including:
- Port Health